Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Starting Point

I've been relaxer free for 7 years. I have what some may call 4b/4c hair with a "quark screw" curl pattern. It is very thick with at least two different textures. I'm currently focused on growing my hair to my shoulders in its shrunken state and treating my acne prone skin. My skin is so temperamental and problematic. I tried so many things on my skin (commercial products,home remedies, and Mary Kay, a European facial. I'm trying to find the key to clear predicable skin. Right now I'm experimenting with chemical free products and eventually care from the inside out with the foods I eat. 


Struggles I'm addressing with my hair and myself are sticking to a regular maintenance schedule, creating a regiment that works the best with my hair and finding ways to prevent my tight curls from knotting together at the ends resulting in snapping/ breaking hair or cutting knots. See Kimmaytube's Hair Basics, and Maintenance  videos on the importance of maintaining a schedule and taking care of those ends.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment